3 Skincare Steps According To Each Skin Type
A skincare routine is as essential as a physical sports routine, even more so if you, like us, love to use and abuse makeup daily! Therefore, taking the time to take care of your skin, using the right products, and preserving a baby-looking face, which is every woman’s dream, is essential for our health and well-being.
However, one fact is that for skincare like kybella to work effectively, it must be done correctly. The procedure varies greatly depending on each skin type and its need. For oily skins, the ritual is a while. For drier skins, the ritual is completely different, and so on. Here, we give you 3 essential tips for you to follow from now on in your skincare routine—skin type. Come and see!
Oily Or Mixed Skin
– Wash your face with soaps in gels that help control oiliness but are not too aggressive
– Oily skin needs to be hydrated; the tip is to bet on the lighter ones with a serum, gel, or fluid texture.
– Invest in sunscreen and makeup with a dry/matte touch.
– Use a mild soap that does not harm the skin (syndets).
– invest in more powerful moisturizers suitable for sensitive skin.
– Use more hydrating and preferably physical/mineral sunscreens.
Normal Type Skin
– Micellar waters are a good choice to help with cleaning and refreshing mists.
– Antioxidants such as vitamin C help reduce free radicals and slow the aging process.
– Sunscreens in the sticks are great for those who like sports; the ones with color have excellent coverage!
Remember that more specific products are indicated in consultation; all skin types should be clean, hydrated, and protected with sunscreen daily!
7 Tips To Take Care Of The Skin Of The Face
The skin of the face is subject to the appearance of pimples, blemishes, wrinkles, and other problems, and the care we take with the face will define the appearance or not of these discomforts. Having beautiful and smooth skin is a dream for everyone, especially women, and it doesn’t seem easy to achieve. Just following a skincare routine can make your dream of wonderful skin come true. For this, include in your days some simple but indispensable practices.
Therefore, your habits with your skin will define the emergence or not of these problems. Contrary to what many people think, it is easy to insert care into your daily life and adapt it to your needs.
Check out 7 tips to take care of the skin of the face:
- Protect the skin against sun rays
- Know your skin type
- Renew skin with exfoliation
- Control oiliness with hydration
- Skin cleansing is essential
- Eat healthily
- Drink a lot of water.
The face is our business card and keeping the skin beautiful and healthy guarantees a good business card. Much more than healthy skin, we want beautiful skin, or rather, wonderful, fresh, blemish-free, firm, and youthful skin. A skincare routine by metropolitan skin clinic for example can easily be adapted to your everyday life without taking too much time – and it’s still an attitude that will leave your skin the way you’ve always dreamed of!