Roseville Chiropractor and Acupuncture Clinic: Helping California residents heal holistically
Acupuncture is a process that involves an acupuncturist inserting needles inside the body of a person to balance the flow of energy in the body. Massage treatments can boost the well-being and health of a person and cures many illnesses. A chiropractor can cure many sports injuries by working on back and spine. At Roseville clinic, you will get all of these treatments under our holistic and natural approach.
Our clinic has some of the best and well-known chiropractors and acupuncturists, and they provide the best treatment to you. There are many health problems that have been cured with the help of treatment provided by Roseville clinic; such as:
- Neck pain.
- Lower back pain.
- Knee pain.
- Migraine and headache
At Roseville clinic, the acupuncturists, chiropractors and massage therapists are properly trained, and they know their job very precisely. Some of the serious diseases have also been cured in our clinic. These serious health issues include:
- Lower Back Pain.
- Neck Pain.
- Numbness & Tingling.
- Shoulder Pain.
- Sports Injuries.
- Sciatica pain.
- Auto Accidents.
- Work Injuries.
- Stiff neck.
- Spine pain.
- Allergic rhinitis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Tennis elbow.
We strictly follow the guidelines provided by medical community and this has enabled us to tackle some common yet major health problems very easily and efficiently.
There are many benefits of our massage and acupuncture, and we try our best to provide you with all these mentioned benefits.
- It is very safe if performed correctly.
- There are very few side effects.
- It is very much flexible; hence it can be combined with other medical treatments.
- It can effectively control many kinds of pain.
- Many patients often have problems with pain medication; for them, acupuncture is best.
There are many benefits of acupuncture we already know, but there are some risks if acupuncture is not performed by specialists.
- For patients using blood thinners or having any bleeding disorder; acupuncture is very dangerous.
- Soreness, bruising, and bleeding can also occur during acupuncture treatment.
- If the needles are unsterilized, then they can infect the patient.
- In very rare cases, the needle can break and damage any internal organ.
You do not have to think about these risks at Roseville clinic as our professionals give their very best and do their job properly. We do not compromise with the quality of our treatment; the patients’ health is the topmost priority for us.