Get Your Glow On-The-Go With Easy Skin-Care Tips From Lavish Skin Boutique
Here at Lavish Skin Boutique, we aim to help our clients feel restored and renewed and offer a sanctuary of peace and comfort to help you restore balance within yourself. Keeping your skin healthy and resilient can be challenging at times, especially when exhaustion creeps in and side-tracks us from our self-care routines. Unfortunately, as much as we are told to do so, eating a balanced diet, staying hydrated, exercising, getting enough rest and catching some sun rays are just too much effort on our already full plates.
We understand how difficult it is to pamper yourself when you have to work late nights, never have time to cook a decent meal or just simply don’t have enough time to relax and sleep, but we can help!
With a variety of skin and beauty treatments, your worries and wrinkles will melt away. So, visit our boutique today to experience luxury at its finest!
Tips For Healthy Skin When You Don’t Have Time
You’ve worked a twelve-hour shift, only managed to scrape by because you have been pumping the caffeine all day, and now you’re stuck with the decision of proceeding with a lengthy skin-care routine or getting into bed as you examine your tired eyes in the bathroom mirror. “I’ll look better in the morning once I’ve had some rest”, you quietly say, persuading yourself that hitting the pillow is the best option. But is an exhausting skin-care routine truly the only option?
The truth is, there are many simple and easy things you can do to keep your skin glowing that don’t require countless applications of expensive products. We’re not saying you should toss your routine to the wind, but you should consider alternative skin-care methods for those days when you are simply too exhausted or just don’t have the time:
- Wash your face in the morning and evening – it seems a little between the eyes, but you’d be surprised at how few people wash their face more than once a day. The best practice is to rinse your skin with lukewarm water, cleanse, and seal with a nourishing moisturiser. Also, be sure to rinse your face after exercise and use cleansing wipes as an on-the-go alternative.
- Apply sunblock daily – protection from the sun is vital for healthy skin. You should use an SPF30 sunblock, taking care to cover all exposed areas of your skin. If you’re not keen on using sunblock, be conscious outdoors and wear a wide-brimmed hat to protect your face.
- Sleep well, and manage stress – a lack of sleep will inherently trigger stress hormones, so try to get at least eight hours of sleep every day. Insufficient sleep harms the bodies repair system and can cause blemishes, red and puffy eyes, and flakey skin.
- Eat a balanced diet – if you’re loading up on sugar and caffeine, your skin will most certainly show it. Eating a balanced diet of fruit, vegetables, and fatty acids is essential to help your skins elasticity, collagen production and overall health. Plus, the more energy you have from eating healthy foods, the more motivated you will feel to follow your skin-care routine.
- Avoid smoking – unfortunately, smoking is not only bad for lungs, but for your skin too. It causes blocked pores and reduces blood flow which helps skin look supple and healthy.
- Cleanse the body – ridding your body of toxins is a great way to help your skin regain its youthful appearance. Try adding more antioxidants and herbal teas to your diet for improved skin and overall health.
You don’t have to spend an hour every day following a strict skin-care routine. In fact, the best skin results come from what’s happening inside our bodies. So, eat a healthy diet, hydrate, and get enough rest. Above that, care for your skin with nourishing moisturises and cleanse your skin daily to open your pores and eliminate dirt and bacteria.
Lavish Skin Boutique is a one of a kind skin-care destination that goes above and beyond to make you feel beautiful and renewed. Visit us online to make an appointment.