Did You Know About These Healthy Drinks
Health is wealth, they say. With the advent of consumerism and globalization, we have been exposed to so many different health drinks. The vast variety of health drinks for adults is enough to confuse anyone. That’s why we have come up with a great list of health drinks you should consider including in your diet for that much-needed boost. Take them in your favorite Customizable Beer Steins if you so desire. They are healthy and so needed by your body.
- Horlicks – It is made with milk, wheat, and 27 vital nutrients. These nutrients get absorbed into the bloodstream and boost immunity. Contrary to popular belief, Horlicks is not only for kids but also for adults.
- Protein powder – It is a popular nutritional supplement. It helps in weight management and muscle growth. Protein powder for pregnant women also exists, fulfilling the dietary requirements of pregnant women.
- Coconut water- Coconut water is hydrating and a good source of potassium. It is low in calories and carbs. It is also cholesterol-free. It may also help in the fight against acne.
- Turmeric milk- Also known as golden milk, this drink has been consumed in India for ages. Recently it has started gaining popularity in Western culture. It has numerous health benefits. Loaded with antioxidants, it helps protect cells from damage and fights off disease and infection.
- Green tea- Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages. It is filled with antioxidants. It has been linked with preventing cancer and keeping the heart healthy. It also helps in losing weight and stimulating the brain. It is also touted to prevent type 2 diabetes.
- Lemon water- Lemon water is an excellent drink for hydrating oneself. It has lemon juice, which is a good source of Vitamin C.
Start incorporating the above drinks into your diet if you are starting your health journey. Remember, eating healthy and drinking healthy is not a one-day affair but a lifetime commitment.