Black staining on teeth is known as black spots on the teeth and these spot need to pay close attention because they are sign of collection of dirt which has not been scrubbed well. Black spots can occur anywhere on teeth like front teeth or can occur on the morals. People who have tendency to eat lot of sweet can have this problem if such people fail to clean their teeth regularly.
Causes of Black spots on teeth
1. Habit of smoking can cause black deposits of the teeth that appear as black spots. Smoking over longer periods, end up in getting dark patches and spots on the teeth.
2. Another cause of black teeth is chewing of tobacco that causes discoloring and staining of the teeth and longer use of tobacco could be more hazardous.
3. Consuming excess of caffeine can cause black spot s on the teeth because caffeine present in coffee and tea leads to strains on teeth.
4. Another cause of black spot is dental caries because the bacteria which cause tooth decay leads to formation black spot on the teeth.
Remedies to remove Black spots on teeth
1. Get your teeth cleaned from professional dentist each year is most important. This make you sure teeth got cleaned from all sorts of patches and problematic spots.
2. Apart from cleaning you can follow some basic measures that can help you to ensure that there is no buildup on teeth which can cause black spots.
3. Home remedy for black spot like cleaning them with salt and baking soda proves helpful in keeping your teeth clean and well maintained.
4. Once in a month you should rub your teeth with juice of lime as this helps to keep your teeth clean and shining.
5. You should rinse your mouth after every meal because rinsing helps to keep off food deposits from your teeth and help in cleaning process.
6. Always brush your teeth before going to bed because brushing cleans deposits of sugar , food particles and salt from teeth. Other wise bacteria in such foods can cause spots on the teeth.
7. People having stubborn strain can choose cosmetic dentistry in which teeth are cleaned through bleaching or designing of smile as this can be partial or complete.